Netherlands in Lost
- Dutch capital Amsterdam is one of the locations Walt lived at, after Susan moved there for a job. ("Special")
- When Sawyer asks if Juliet ever felt like the little Dutch boy with his finger in the dike, he refers to the tale of Hans Brinker, or the Silver Skates by American author Mary Mapes Dodge, first published in 1865. The novel takes place in the Netherlands. ("Some Like It Hoth")
- Juliet says she want to have coffee with Sawyer, and proposes to go Dutch. Then she dies. ("LA X, Part 1")
Broadcast by Net 5
When Fridays, 22:30, starting February 5, 2010
- Season 3 started on Net 5 on March 2nd 2007, but stopped after 10 episodes on May 11th. Veronica started repeating the first season at June 11th. Net 5 then continued airing Lost on September 7 2007, starting with "Enter 77". They stopped airing Lost when they reached the end of season 3.
- After the hiatus, Net 5 started airing season 4 on March 16. The season 4 finale was aired June 15 2008.
- Season 5 aired during the summer of 2009.
- Net 5 started airing season 6 on February 5, 2010, so that each episode airs just three days after the initial US broadcast.
- Season one of Lost was released in a 7-disc DVD box on January 13th 2006.
- Season two of Lost was released in two parts first. Part one with episodes 1-12 was released in a 4-disc DVD box on August 16th 2006. Part two with episodes 13-24 was released on September 25th 2006 in a 4-disc DVD box. On December 6th 2006 a 7-disc DVD box of the second season was released. The extras of the two bonus discs are on one disc in the complete season box.
- Season three of Lost was released in a 7-disc DVD box on October 31 2007 .
- Season four of LOST was released in a 6-disc DVD and a 5-disc Blu-ray box in November 2008.
- Season five of LOST was released in a 5-disc DVD and a 5-disc Blu-ray box in October 2009. The special bonus disc was available via the Dutch webshop bol.com.