|Main Article||Theories about
Mike (Further Instructions)
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- He is the (foster) brother Locke mentioned in "Deus Ex Machina".
- Due to physical similarities, there may be a familial connection between Mike and the Other named Tom or Dharma-person Horace.
- If he is Mike, it is possible he was part of the Dharma Initiative's utopian society study, or even the meteorological study, since he is clearly a successful farmer and one of the "family leaders" in Locke's flashback.
- The fact that he tells Eddie he has "excellent taste in music" upon seeing his T-shirt could have been a sly comment to the fact that he was a member of Geronimo Jackson.
- In "The Hunting Party", Tom said "He's a very special boy" about Walt. In "Further Instructions", Mike similarly says "He's a very special guy" about Locke.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.