There are many doctors and other medical practitioners featured in LOST.
|Dr. Jack Shephard|
|Dr. Christian Shephard|
second main article
Dr. Tom Brennan
- Tom Brennan is Kate's childhood sweetheart
- Internal medicine doctor for St Francis Hospital (Iowa)
Dr. Ian McVay
- Dr. Ian McVay is an undertaker.
- Was the doctor who attempted to perform an autopsy on Charlotte Malkin after her "death"; he was contacted by Mr. Eko as a result of the investigation into the Malkin Miracle.
- Dr. McVay claimed that Charlotte never actually died, and provided Eko with a recording of what he claimed to be a failed autopsy that was stopped when Charlotte was resurrected. Eko listens to the recording and leaves Dr. McVay in pursuit of more evidence.
Dr. Je-Guy Kim
- Dr. Kim is the fertility doctor that Sun and Jin see in flashback in "The Whole Truth", when trying to have a child before the crash.
- Dr. Kim was apparently the bearer of the unfortunate news that Sun was unable to bear children, but later confessed that he had lied; it was Jin who was infertile - Dr. Kim was afraid of what Jin would do if made aware of the real situation.
Christian Shephard's Medical Examiner
- One medical examiner seen in the morgue is the person who tells Jack that his father is dead, played by Geoff Heise.
Dr. Marvin Candle (aka Mark Wickmund)
Staff Station employees
- The inhabitants of the Staff station seem to include some highly trained obstetricians in their midst.
- They also seem to have a modern delivery suite available prior to the events of "Maternity Leave".
- Michael's nurse is a character who appears in flashback in "Special"; she converses with Michael, regarding children and the sunburned penguin joke ("What's black and white and red all over?").
- The morgue employee was based in Miami, and asked Juliet to sign papers regarding her former husband's body.
("Not in Portland")
Only Appearing in the LOST Experience
Dr. Thomas Mittelwerk
- The "heir apparent" to Alvar Hanso in leading the the Hanso Foundation.
- Doctorate seems to be questionable.
Dr. Armand Zander
- The director of the Vik Institute; specializes in psychiatry
- Knows about a secret ward in the subbasement, where they are running the Valenzetti equation over and over again with autistic savants and mathematicians
- Disappeared shortly after meeting with Rachel Blake
- Works at the Engineering Development Center
Dr. Amy Honale
- Mentioned in the Captown Inquirer article as working for the South African Hanso hospital embroiled in an illegal organ harvest scandal
Dr. Eliza Vasquez
- Physician who treated Alvar Hanso after his myocardial infarction at his Narvik Villa
- Drew blood without his consent while he was unconscious
- Became very concerned about blood results, and tried unsuccessfully to contact him on multiple occasions by mail
- Headed Project Sumo
- Also involved in Project Sumo
- Former nurse of Mittelwerk. Rachel Blake tried to convince her to turn informant for her, but didn't have enough money to bribe her to give all her information.
Cast and crew
Some of the real people involved with the production of Lost are medical personnel.