Mark Pellegrino portrayed Jacob.
- The day after "The Incident, Part 1" aired, appeared on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, alongside Lost co-stars Cynthia Watros and Marc Vann. Coincidentally, his CSI character had to have his leg amputated, while his Lost character lives underneath a giant leg.
- Appeared on the fifth season (2009) of the series Supernatural, playing the fallen angel Lucifer, alongside his Lost rival, Titus Welliver, who played War, one of the Four Horsemen.
- Appeared in the fourth season (2008) of the series "Prison Break" in episodes 13 & 14, followed by appearances of his Lost rival Titus Welliver in episodes 15 & 16.
- Had a recurring role in season 1 of "Dexter" (2006) playing Rita's abusive ex-husband Paul Bennett. Lost co-star Brad William Henke also appeared several times in that season although they never met as characters.
- Appeared in the 2006 film "Caffeine" alongside Lost co-stars Marsha Thomason and Sonya Walger.
- Appeared in the 2004 film "Twisted" alongside Lost co-star Titus Welliver.
- Appeared in the 2002 episode "Lost and Found" of the series "Crossing Jordan" as arrested Drugdealer Keith Walker. Damon Lindelof was executive story editor and Elizabeth Sarnoff was story editor in this episode too.
- Appeared in the 2001 film "Mulholland Dr." alongside Lost co-star Patrick Fischler.
- Appeared in the 2001 series "The Beast" alongside Lost co-stars Elizabeth Mitchell and Naveen Andrews, some episodes of "The Beast" were written by former Lost writer and producer Jeff Pinkner.
- Appeared in the 1999 Season 7, Episode 3 of The X-Files entitled "Hungry" as ex-con turned fastfood worker Derwood Spinx.
- Appeared in the 1998 film "The Big Lebowski".
- Appeared in the Fox series Prison Break alongside Lost co-stars Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Michelle Forbes, Kevin Dunn, Diana Scarwid, Anthony Azizi and William Mapother.
- Appeared in the pilot episode "Genesis" (1996) of the series "Nash Bridges" written by (episode) and created by (series) Lost writer Carlton Cuse. The show starred Cheech Marin.
- Mark is an acting teacher in Los Angeles at the same acting school where Nestor Carbonell, the actor who plays Richard Alpert, is a student.
- According to an interview with Lost: The Official Magazine ("Season 6 Is Here!"), Pellegrino auditioned for a part in the Pilot. It is unknown which character he read for, but he had to do an Australian accent.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.