Margaret Doversola was the principals Performers Casting Director for Lost for Season 2, 3, and 4 replacing Anna Fishburn. Doversola was succeeded by Rachel Sutton in Season 5 . Doversola also worked with Julie Carlson, who is the background actors casting agent for all seasons thus far. She can be seen on Lost: The Complete Third Season (DVD), in the feature "Lost in a Day", locating a Scottish actor for "Catch-22".
- Doversola has also been involved with many other Hawaii television productions, including Magnum, P.I., North Shore, and Hawaii.
- She has also worked on ER.
- Her only acting role to date came in A Rock and a Hard Place in which she portrayed Sister Marie.
- Doversola is originally from the United Kingdom.
- Honolulu Weekly - Article on extras work in Hawaii
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin - January 17, 2003 - "Isles are not the place for acting needs"
- Aloha Friday Productions