| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Came to the island at the same time Juliet came.
- This seems unlikely, since no one else was on the sub when she arrived or when she was recruited.
- Could have some connection to Juliet, as both seem to have some kind of martial arts competence (Luke against Sawyer, and Juliet against Kate).
- Has a small relationship with Juliet, as seen in "The Glass Ballerina" talking and laughing.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND
unless otherwise noted.