The purpose of this page is to track the coverage Lostpedia receives. As new articles, reviews, etc are discovered, please add them to the top of the list in the appropriate section. Duplicate articles are listed where they appear in different outlets (thus reaching different individuals).
- May 3, 2010 - Ad Age Wikia's Self-Policing Social-Media Model Lures Big Marketers by Edmund Lee
- February 3, 2010 - CNet - Seaon premiere floods 'Lost' fan wiki by Caroline McCarthy
- Summer 2009 - Sites of participation: Wiki fandom and the case of Lostpedia by Jason Mittell, Transformative Works and Cultures, no. 3.
- June 2008 - Wired Magazine - 8 Best: Non-Wikipedia Pedias
- April 26, 2008 - 'Lost' Fans Find Internet Thrills Via Wikis, Games, Second Life - by: Mitch Wagner of InformationWeek
- July 5, 2006 - Site of the Week - by: Ken Newquist of SciFi.com
- June 20, 2006 - It's not on television, but I'm still 'Lost' - by: Liz Kohman of St. Cloud Times
- May 2, 2006 - Still Lost? - by: Jason Deans of Guardian Unlimited
- September 24, 2010 - Lost: The Complete Collection DVD bonus disc. A screencap of Lostpedia is shown on the "Planet Lost" feature when speaking about the online fan community.
- February 11, 2010 - Macworld - Seven Wikis for Seven Worlds by Dan Moren
- January 22, 2010 - Newsweek - "The End Is Near", by Joshua Alston
- October 20, 2008 - Lost Season 4 DVD/Blu-Ray Disc 4. Damon Lindelof on commentary for episode There's No Place Like Home, Part 2 (16 minutes in, during discussion regarding Jeremy Bentham)
- September 14, 2008 - "Fringe dwellers" - Australian tvguide
- 2008 - EW Doc Jensen - "Lost' Season 5 Premiere Scoop! The Episode Title Is... " 
- January (28?), 2008- AP Video - Warning: Some Season 4 spoilers in form of interview and preview video clips
- July 25, 2008 - G4 TV Special - "Lost: A G4 Special" view
- December 28, 2007 - Entertainment Weekly - Listed as the No. 3 fansite on the web. Link to scan of item
- September 24, 2007 - newteevee.com - Hey TV Networks! "This is How You Go Geek", by Chris Albrecht
- September 10, 2007 - CBSnews.com - "A Wikipedia Wecord", by Daniel Sieberg
- July 13, 2007 - CBS Sportsline.com - "Hardy Vision: Triple your pleasure", by Gregory Hardy (SPiN columnist)
- June 04, 2007 - Asia.CNET - "Heroes getting Lost in cyberspace"
- March 2007 - Rolling Stone (Fall Out Boy cover) - Lost Fan Forums article.
- February 23, 2007 - The New York Times - Number 23 review by Manohla Dargis - The New York Times movie reviewer
- February 21, 2007 - "Why commercial Wikis don't work" - by: Chris Taylor of CNN Money: Business 2.0
- January 26, 2007 - "Distractions: TV on the computer" - by: Eric Sobczak of University of Nebraska Omaha Gateway
- November 14, 2006 - "ABC Looks to Placate 'Lost' Fans" - by: Zap2It
- October 4, 2006 - "Getting Lost: Season 3 of the bedeviling series begins tonight. Here are the answers to 10 burning questions about your favorite castaways" - by The Associated Press as printed in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- October 4, 2006 - "AP Online: 'Lost' Fans to Finally Find Some Answers" - by Erin Carlson, Associated Press Writer.
- September 27, 2006 - "AP Worldstream: After a confusing second season, 'Lost' fans will (finally) get some questions answered" - by Erin Carlson, Associated Press Writer.
- September 11, 2006 - "It is never easy to be lost: Filters of things, which one should know about "Lost" for the start of the second season of the Mystery series" - by the Stuttgart newspaper Stuttgarter Zeitung.
- September 11, 2006 - "Getting creative with web games: ABC banishes bland promos, marketers play off the plot with multi-platform 'Lost Experience'" - by Claire Atkinson of Advertising Age.
- September 7, 2006 - "Wired News: Wonderful Wiki Sidebar" - by: Ryan Singel of Wired News
- September 6, 2006 - "'Lost' Candy Bars Make Waves On eBay" - by: J. Scott Wilson of WISC TV/Channel3000.com
- July, 2006 - Lost: The Official Magazine, Volume 1 Issue 6.
- July 24, 2006 - "Network Finds Marketing Paradise with Lost" - by: Tom Lowry of BusinessWeek
- May 24, 2006 - "Don't count on finale answer" - by: Verne Gay of Newsday.com (article is no longer on their site, link to cached version from google [])
- May 22, 2006 - "Off Camera: Don't count on finale answer" - by Verne Gay of Newsday.
- May 19, 2006 - "The Candy mailbag: Answering your questions" - by: Whitney Matheson of USA Today
- April 18, 2006 - "The to-do list: Have some spare minutes and an itch for something new?" - by: Rachel Leibrock of The Sacramento Bee.
- December 20, 2005 - "Hit's fans get lost in online speculation" by: Bill Keveney, USA TODAY. mirror site
- December 14, 2005 - "Leave a message at the tone--woof!" - by: Chicago Tribune
- December 9, 2005 - "Rafe, Lucy, Veronica and the worst reward ever" - by: Maureen Ryan of Chicago Tribune
- June 5, 2008 - "Lost" TV universe unfolds at Lostpedia - by: Adam Turner of Australian PC Authority
- April 29, 2008 - 'Lost' Fans Serve Up Surprising Lessons About Web 2.0 For Business - by: Mitch Wagner of The InformationWeek Blog
- June 13, 2006 - Lost, the Lostpedia, and Web 2.0 collaboration - by: Bryan Alexander of Infocult
- May 30, 2006 - LOST and the Lostpedia - by: Dan Wallace of Star Wars Blogs
- May 26, 2006 - LostPedia - by: John Howard of Upon Further Review...
- April 15, 2006 - Lostpedia, A Lost Wiki - by: Mun of Mun's Place
- April 2, 2006 - Lostpedia - by: Richard Diamond of dickdiamond.com
- November 18, 2008 - Fanboy.com - interview with author Amy Johnston about the book "Lost Ate my Life"
- August 20, 2008 - Utalk Marketing -OMD Media Monky
- August 27, 2008 - UPDATE: ARGNet - Dharma Wants You, but not quite yet
- May 24, 2007 - Gothamist - Lost in Manhattan
- May 24, 2007 - Remote Access: LoHud - Lost reveals the ’snake in the mailbox’ -
- July 29, 2006 - The Inaugural Lost Mind: "Live Together, Die Alone" Revisited - by: Boxclocke of blogcritic.org
- July 12, 2006 - BACK IN BUSINESS by: Speaker at Insidetheexperience (A blog officially affiliated with ABC and LOST)
- April 15, 2006 - emergesque: LostPedia - by: Stephen Shields of emergesque
- March 27, 2006 - Why Lost is genuinely new media - by: Dan Hill of City Of Sound