Laurent M. Abecassis was a visual effects supervisor for Lost. He supervised the effects of the plane crash in "Pilot, Part 1", and "Pilot, Part 2". Winning an Emmy for his work in the category of Outstanding Special Visual Effects for a Series.
- Founder of Di-O-Matic a company that provides 3D character animation tools (i.e. lip synchronization, and facial animation).
- Co-founder of Klik, a 3D animation company, based in Montreal, Canada.
- Broke the Guinness World Record: Fastest Animated TV Show. (Le Journul)
- Di-O-Matic offical website
- Kilk Animation offical Website (with information on Le Journul)
- Interview with Laurent M. Abecassis with information on his involvement in LOST
- IMDB info for Le Journul
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.