Jenny Gago plays the role of Alyssa Cole.
- Gago formerly has appeared in 24, Alias, Boston Public, and Coach Carter. She is the Grandma on Freddie.
- Gago earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theater Arts from UCLA.
- She was then personally awarded a scholarship by Lee Strasberg to attend his Institute.
- "My choices are guided by a desire to work through characters that will stand up and be accountable," she says. "Hollywood is a powerful medium, and I am a huge advocate for us being responsible."
- Honored by such prestigious organizations as the Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans, the Imagen Awards, the National Council of La Raza, the TELACU Education Foundation, The Hispanic Women's Network of Texas, the BRAVO Awards and the Alma Awards, Gago has also received awards from the County of Los Angeles and El Centro.
Gago's passion is her 13-year-old son, Sean. She loves music and dancing (especially salsa), family, friends, great food and merlot. She also volunteers regularly in schools to support the importance of education.