Jenny Gago played the role of CIA agent Alyssa Cole.
- Gago formerly has appeared in 24, Alias, The West Wing, Boston Public, and Coach Carter.
- Gago earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theater Arts from UCLA.
- She was then personally awarded a scholarship by American acting legend Lee Strasberg to attend his Institute.
- Honored by such prestigious organizations as the Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans, the Imagen Awards, the National Council of La Raza, the TELACU Education Foundation, The Hispanic Women's Network of Texas, the BRAVO Awards and the Alma Awards, Gago has also received awards from the County of Los Angeles and El Centro.
- She loves music and salsa dancing, family and friends, food and merlot. She also regularly volunteers in schools to support education. 
- Has a son named Sean. 
- "My choices are guided by a desire to work through characters that will stand up and be accountable," she says. "Hollywood is a powerful medium, and I am a huge advocate for us being responsible."