Jelly's record store in Aiea was a filming location featured in "Everybody Hates Hugo".
Jelly's was located in the Harbor Center Shopping Plaza, 98-023 Hekaha Street, Suite B1-9 (behind Cutter Ford), in Aiea. Jelly's closed in January of 2016, but proprietor Norm Winters continues to sell comics, music, and books at his new store, Ideas Books and Music located in Kaka`ako.
- Jelly's was especially noted for their wide selection of punk and ska music, and used vinyl.
- Jelly's sold comics, electric guitars, and record players; the comics sign is visible in Lost, as are the guitars and record players.
- Jelly's really did sell headphones as is visible in the scene with Starla and Hurley.
- The proprietor is "Sheriff" Norm Winters, who was the operator of the now-defunct radio station, Radio Free Hawaii, which was ranked as one of the top 5 radio stations in the United States by Rolling Stone magazine.
- Lost Virtual Tour - page on Jelly's Music