|This is a disambiguation page. A number of articles are associated with the title Hospital. |
NOTE: If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Hospital may refer to:
- Angel of Mercy Hospital, where flash-sideways Claire has an ultrasound
- Choogdong Hospital, where Sun's daughter was born
- St. Sebastian Hospital, Jack's hospital in Los Angeles
- St. Francis Hospital, where Kate visits her mother in Iowa
- Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute, the mental hospital that Hurley stayed in in Los Angeles
- The Staff, one of the stations on the the Island
- The surgery in The Hydra
- Sidney New South Medical, where Claire's mother is treated after her car accident
- Miami Central University Medical Research Laboratory
- Marina Medical Center Long Beach, where Desmond was treated for his belly wound.
- Angel of Mercy Hospital, where Michael recovers from being hit by an automobile in New York.
- The Manhattan Springs Hospital, where Michael was treated after his suicide attempt.
- St. Thomas Hospital, where Locke donates his kidney
- The UK hospital where Charlie sees his niece, Megan Pace
- The institution employing Dr. Ian McVay, who performed the autopsy on Charlotte Malkin
Hospitals referenced in The Lost Experience include:
- Numerous Hanso-run facilities related to organ donation and harvesting.
- An unnamed hospital in Madrid where Alvar Hanso was given emergency treatment after a collapse by a physician named Eliza Vasquez.
- Numerous Hanso hospitals in Africa, including in Cape Town, Banjul (Makerere Hospital), Somalia (Mogadishu Hospital), Ethiopia, and Guinea (Conakry Hospital).
- A Louisiana hospital mentioned by Janelle Granger
- The Alvar Hanso Cancer Center in Geneva, where Peter Thompson's inoperable cancer was treated.
- Sanremo Mercy Memorial Hospital in Italy, where Thomas Mittelwerk received vaccinations and a full blood transfusion, under the auspices of the Alvar Hanso Center for Advanced Medical Sciences.
- The Vik Institute in Iceland, a mental health facility being used secretly for research into solving the Valenzetti equation.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.