The Helios Foundation is a metafictional location which appears in Bad Twin, a novel written by Flight 815 passenger Gary Troup.
- Located at the end of an unmarked road in the upper valley in Luna, CA
- Naturist (or nudist) colony who believe clothing is unnatural
- Zander belonged to this group for several years
- Elio is the Adviser of the Helios Foundation who seems to have overall control of the foundation
- Elio describes Helios as a "going operation" that pays its way and states that it is not a charity