- Ethan Rom and Locke together found a set of golf clubs among some scattered luggage and subsequently gave it to Hurley. ("Solitary")
- Hurley and other characters would later make references to other tournaments that were set up.
- Michael was upset when Hurley mentioned the golf course because his priority was finding his son, rather than entertainment and games. ("Special")
- Charlie mentioned the golf course to Claire as a way to reassure her ("Homecoming")
- Jin was seen using them to relieve stress. ("...In Translation")
- Kate, Charlie, and Hurley were seen on the beach playing several holes.
- Kate and Jack played a few holes to determine who was more 'accurate'. ("Collision")
- There were golf clubs in front of the books on Jack's shelf ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- Paulo was using the clubs in a sort of driving range on the beach. ("Every Man for Himself")
- Jin had a temper tantrum when he missed a putt while playing with Hurley and Michael. ("Jin Has a Temper-Tantrum on the Golf Course")
- Hurley initially only found a couple of golf balls. After they were lost, the survivors improvised, using rocks, sea urchins, and kiwis as replacements.
The survivors playing with the clubs
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.