|This article has been nominated for renaming.|
It has been suggested that this article be renamed to Island-moving wheel - Discuss
|This article/section is a stub|
This article/section is short and lacking information. You can help Lostpedia by expanding it.
The Frozen Donkey Wheel is an 8-spoked wheel set into a mechanism in the wall of a room located beneath The Orchid station. Ben turned the wheel to "move the Island". He realised that another repercussion of turning the wheel was banishment from the Island. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 2")
- The Frozen Donkey Wheel was the code phrase used by the producers to refer to the secret scene in which the wheel literally appeared. Such codes are commonly used by TV producers to keep plots secret.
- The Dharmacakra is an 8-spoked wheel. It is a Buddhist symbol for teaching the path to enlightenment.
- For fan theories about these unanswered questions, see: Frozen wheel/Theories
- Who built the Wheel?
- Why did the makers of the wheel have a need to move the island to begin with?
- Why does someone have to leave the island if they move it?
- Further, why did it send Ben to Tunisia?
- Why is the room where the wheel is located frozen?
- Moreover, what is that eerie light coming out as Ben turns the wheel?
- What do the heiroglyphs in the room mean?