Fisherman's Wharf was a once popular Honolulu restaurant located in Kewalo Basin that was demolished in 2014, and was used as a filming location in:
- Episode 2x20 "Two for the Road" This location is used as the bar: the Last Call, in Australia that Ana Lucia Cortez and Christian Shephard discover while driving together, and where they part ways. Leaving Christian about to have a conversation with Sawyer, who ran into the car door as it was being opened. (Lost-Media)
- The scene of the restaurant front was depicted in its mirror image, with left and right reversed, in order to show the driver's side of the automobile on the same side it would be in Australia, where the scene is set. The signage was reversed before shooting.
- Fisherman's Wharf was located on Ala Moana Blvd., which runs along the ocean, at the corner of Ward Ave. at:
- 1009 Ala Moana Blvd
- Honolulu, HI 96814-4908
- Phone (808) 538-3808
- The scene in Season 4 episodes "The Constant", "Ji Yeon", and "Meet Kevin Johnson" show the freighter Kahana moored at Kewalo Small Boat Harbor. Fisherman's Warf Restaurant was located on the northwest side of the boat harbor.
- Google Maps
- Honolulu Star Bulletin 1999 article on restaurant
- Lost Virtual Tour - Fisherman's Wharf page with photos and matching horizontally flipped screencaps.