|This article has been marked for merging|
It has been suggested that this article be merged with Find 815 clues/December - Discuss
|This article or section has been nominated for an update|
The content should be updated to include new information that has been released, specifically the rest of the month.
You can help Lostpedia by updating it.
|Chapters • Clues • Website • Videos|
- The Christiane I (a clue found previously) is a salvage ship docked in Jakarta.
- It is found through e-mails that Sam is planning to go to Jakarta.
- A game appeared on the ABC site, which on completion would give the clue word 'Matthew'.
- It is found that a message will be auto-replied to when e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional messages are discovered when calling the number on the Oceanic Press Release of December 28th - (818) 460-5520.
- Sam Thomas' Facebook and MySpace pages are discovered.
- A season 4 clue is found directing players to a phone number.
- A message from Sam's mother is found revealing her worries for her son's health.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.