|It has been suggested that this article be deleted from Lostpedia.|
Reason: Article with no links with the TV show, and with a lot of ad links toward author sites - Discuss
(Fan created content. Distinct from hoaxes and parodies)
There are a number of fan-made simulations/games aimed at recreating the old Apple computer interface from the hatch for use on modern home computers. These range from versions which can be viewed on websites, downloaded as standalone PC applications, widgets or based in IRC.
Most of them include the common themes of saving the world by entering the code and pushing the button after waiting for a 108 minute counter to reach the 4 minute mark.
- Enterthecode.com - link - This site is one of the oldest fan-based countdown timer websites, and maintains a registered user base and keeps detailed statistics
- Enter The Hatch - link - This site maintains a registered user base and statistics
- LOST Bunker - link
- Lost Button (button108) - link - A Twitter account which "enters" (aka tweets) the Numbers every 108 minutes.
- the-button.com - link
- The Swan Station - link - This site maintains a registered user base, statistics, user profiles, and is frequently updated with new features and bug fixes. This website also has alternative mirror link which can be used in case the server of the main one goes down.
- LOST Countdown
- LOSTsim - link - As seen on Planet Lost. Simulators of the Swan and Pearl stations.
- Lost Tools - simulator and screensaver