| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- The Black Rock was there before the Island, the same way the plane was there before the Island. The Island came into existence parallel with its surroundings.
- The Black Rock is the boat seen on the horizon when Jacob is sitting on the beach with his nemisis at the beginning of the episode.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND
unless otherwise noted.