|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
Possible Name References
- "Eddie Mars" was a character in Raymond Chandler's novel The Big Sleep, as well as the film.
- Mars is the Roman god of war.
- Has the same last name as Veronica Mars, the title character on a popular TV program. During the 2005-06 season, Veronica Mars aired in the same time slot as Lost.
- In "The Third Expedition", a short story from Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles, The is a line that reads: Mom. Dad. Edward. Mars. Earth. Mars. Martians.
- He brought Kate on the island by command of Jacob.
Quite possible...Cross reference []!
- He and Kate have a romantic history, as he seems to harbor a lot of resentment towards her, and said to Jack "whatever she makes you feel...she's dangerous."
- He may have eventually been healed by the Island's healing properties if Sawyer hadn't shot him, trying to euthanize him, and thus injuring him further.
- I feel the opposite, the Island wanted that man to suffer. thats why he wouldn't die, and thats why Sawyer missed the island was torturing him.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.