Dole Cannery is a commercial property in Honolulu, Hawaii, and was formerly the site of Lost's Grass Skirt Productions, as well as having served as a filming location. In May 2006, it was reported that the offices were moving to Hawaii Film Studio, and the move was completed before the beginning of production for Season 3.
- Until 1991 was a cannery factory for Dole Food Company
- Includes five properties:
- The roof level of the parking garage appeared as a filming location in: "Two for the Road" This is the LAPD Police Station roof where Ana Lucia and her mother Teresa have a conversation. (Lost-Media). The buildings in the far background are from the actual skyline of Los Angeles, and have been composited into the scene.
- The interior of the Dole Office building (Roberts Hawaii Inc. corporate boardroom) was filmed for "All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues".
- Dole-cannery.com Official site. Contains tenant directories for each property.
- Google Maps
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin Article mentions move of offices to Hawaii Film Studio from Dole Cannery.
- Lost Virtual Tour - page for Dole Cannery parking lot. See also their page for the Dole Cannery Office Building, site of another flashback scene, as well as the former location of Grass Skirt Productions