| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- She was able to live for 4 years after only being given six months to live because Jacob had cured her cancer, just like he did with Rachel Carlson.
- There are rare cases where cancer patients have been given months to live, yet go on to survive for years, such as Jane Tomlinson. Diane is just one of these cases.
- She is Annie (putting the "Ann" in Diane). Note: Diane's daughter Kate's middle name and her first referenced alias are also Ann.
- She may have left the island and changed her name to hide herself and her daughter from Ben.
- This is a bit of a stretch age-wise, it would make Diane/Annie very, very young when she had Kate.
- Diane accused Kate of killing Wayne Janssen to stop her going to the island.
- After Kate came back from the island, jailing Kate becomes irrelevant and Diane does not testify.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND
unless otherwise noted.