Daniel Roebuck played the role of Leslie Arzt.
- Performed at age nine in local events.
- By age 13, had traveled the tri-state area as a clown in a regional circus.
- Continued to hone his craft by acting, directing and writing plays and performing a magic act at local area clubs that evolved into a stand-up comedy routine.
- Made the move to Los Angeles at age 21.
- Won stage roles in such presentations as the U.S. premiere of Sarcophagus at L.A.T.C., No Time for Sergeants and the world premiere stagings of Holy Toledo and Who Killed Orson Welles.
- Won praise for one of his first movie roles: as a haunting, stoned-out teenage murderer in Tim Hunter's searing drama, River's Edge.
- Has logged roles in such telefilms as Caught in the Crossfire, Runaway Father, the small screen remake of The Dirty Dozen and The Killing Mind on Lifetime.
- Played "Deputy Marshal Robert Biggs" in The Fugitive and U.S. Marshals both which he costarred with L. Scott Caldwell.
- Played Jay Leno in the Made-For-TV movie The Late Shift
- Has worked with Executive Producer/Writer/Creator Carlton Cuse in the past on Nash Bridges.
- Agent Cody Banks
- Final Destination
- The Fugitive
- Money Talks
- U.S. Marshals
- We Were Soldiers
- Boston Legal
- Cold Case
- Desperate Housewives
- The Drew Carey Show
- Judging Amy
- The King of Queens
- Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- Malcolm In The Middle
- Nash Bridges
- The New Adventures of Old Christine
- Six Feet Under
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Without A Trace
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.