|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- We now know confirmed info that Javier Grillo-Marxuach--possible that his official site, http://www.radiofreejavi.com , may shed some insight into his role on TLE.
- Note in Writing Samples of his page, story on "Fugue for Multiple Organs"... very similar to plotline of MISSING ORGANS/bioengineered organ donors plotline of microfiched clips from Cape Town Inquisitor lambasting corrupt hospital
- Also, at broadbandstories.com, in Dan's commercial note the similarities to Javier's beard and Dan's beard in his "Ask Javi" segment. Most notably in his "What is the Monster?" segment.
- Javier Grillo-Marxuach posts that he has "been known to essay the role of a certain donut-lovin' deejay on occasion" here, on his Notes from the Experience LiveJournal.
- The 06/08 podcast included a call from Richard P. making him ConspiraSpy of the Month, but the website shows that this happened at least a month ago. This could be a clue that DJ Dan has been offed or disappeared, and the podcasts are being faked from old material.
- If the 06/08 podcast was indeed compiled from old or faked material, it is possible that DJ Dan was not offed, but was paid off around the time of his 06/01 'Sellout' Podcast on Youtube. Perhaps he was threatened in early May, resisted for a short time, and was subsequently paid off to keep from turning up more incriminating evidence. It is possible that Persephone is the only one keeping his site alive right now. This is a potential explanation as to why the djdan.am site is actually hosted on thehansofoundation.org server.
- DJ Dan was a communications officer in the Gulf War (US); Sayid Jarrah was a communications officer in the Gulf War (Iraq). Coincidence? Fate?
- DJ Dan releases his podcasts in a sequence: Sublymonal.com, LYCGY.com, Monster.com, ROT.com. Or, by sponsors: Sprite, Jeep, Monster, Verizon.
- DJ Dan's podcasts all appear to be from the middle of a show - perhaps we are supposed to put all of the podcasts together into whole shows?
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.