|This is a disambiguation page. A number of articles are associated with the title Clergy. |
NOTE: If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Clergy may refer to:
- Yemi, Eko's brother
- The Nigerian priest from Eko's flashback in "The 23rd Psalm"
- Mr. Eko, who posed as a priest to escape being arrested and later took his role seriously
- British priest, who took Charlie's confession in "The Moth"
- Goldie, Eko's friend who pulled Yemi into the Drug smugglers' plane, and who also posed as a priest
- Eko's monsignor, Eko's higher-up at the church in "?"
- Father Chuck, who led the funeral service of John's father's fake funeral
- Father Aguillar, who led the funeral service of Hurley's grandfather, Tito Reyes
- Father Suarez, Richard's flashback character
- Minister (I Do), who officiated at the wedding ceremony of Kate and Kevin
- Minister (Do No Harm), who officiated the ceremony of Jack and Sarah
- Nun (The Cost of Living), the Nigerian nun who forced Eko to confess after he stole food
- Sister Consuela, a nun in Santa Domingo "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham"
- Brother Campbell, the head of a monastary where Desmond worked
- Brother Martin, a monk
- Desmond Hume, who once served as a monk
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.