Claire Littleton is one of the main protagonists of Lost, and thus her family is central to the series and its stories.
- Claire Littleton - A girl from Australia who attempted to give her baby up for adoption in Los Angeles, but instead crashed on an island when fling on Oceanic Flight 815.
- Christian Shephard - Claire's alcoholic father whom she rarely saw.
- Carole Littleton - Claire's mother who raised her alone in Australia.
- Aaron Littleton - Claire's son who she gave birth to on The Island.
- Jack Shephard - Claire's half-brother who lived in Los Angeles with Claire's father.
- Lindsey Littleton - Claire's maternal aunt who had a dislike for Claire's father.
- Margo Shephard - Claire's step-mother whom she has never met.
- Ray Shephard - Claire's maternal grandfather whom she's never met.
- Sarah Wagner - Jack's ex-wife and Claire's ex-sister in law.
- Charlie Pace - Claire's soul-mate whom she met on The Island.
- Thomas - The father of Claire's son, who walked out from fear of being a father.
Note: Jack's family and Kate's family intertwine with Claire's.