"Charlie's Temptation" is an orchestral piece on the Season 2 soundtrack. It serves as Charlie's character theme and contains a low, ominous six-note melody with another four-note set of tentative string chords.
Charlie goes to his stash of Virgin Mary statues. He breaks one open and retrieves the heroin from inside.
Full list of appearances
- Charlie asks Locke for his drugs back, and Locke shows him a moth cocoon and speaks about struggle. ("The Moth")
- Christian asks Jack to lie for him. ("All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues")
- Locke accuses Charlie of using again. ("Fire + Water")
- Charlie tells Eko about his dreams. ("Fire + Water")
- Charlie tries to convince Claire to baptize Aaron. ("Fire + Water")
- Locke watches him. ("Fire + Water")
- Charlie's stash tempts him. ("Fire + Water")
- Locke confiscates Charlie's stash. ("Fire + Water")
- Charlie looks at Aaron, preparing to take him. ("Fire + Water")
- Charlie stands off against the camp, Aaron in his arms. ("Fire + Water")
- Vincent leads Charlie to the statues' new location. ("Three Minutes")
- Charlie confesses to Sun that he was the one that bagged her head and dragged her into the jungle, and that it was Sawyer's idea. ("Exposé")
- Charlie talks to Desmond about his new vision of Charlie dying in the Looking Glass. ("Greatest Hits")
- Bonnie dies after telling Charlie the code. Charlie and Desmond exchange looks. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 2")
- Hurley talks about Charlie's sacrifice. ("The Beginning of the End")
- Jack revives Charlie in the flash sideways. ("LA X, Part 1")
- Desmond has a flash of Charlie in the Looking Glass. ("Happily Ever After")
The title refers to the main appearance, when Charlie is tempted to use from his new heroin stash.