- Barbosa has worked on commercials for companies such as Coca Cola and Burger King.
- Has also worked as production designer on 24, CSI:Miami, and Studio 60 and the Sunset Strip.
- His work on 24 earned him an Emmy nomination.
- Has worked as a visiting professor at Woodbury University and at Tulane University.
- Barbosa spent three and a half years at Universidad de Los Andes in Bogota, Colombia, studying architecture he transferred to Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana. He graduated with a Bachelor of Architecture degree.
- Has worked as an art director and production designer at theme parks such as Walt Disney's Tomorrow Land Innoventions and Empire Western.
- He is a member of the Society Of Motion Pictures & Television Art Directors (Local 876) & a member of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
- Barbosa is known for work only on Pilot episodes to make sure the episode makes in on TV. He is one of the highest paid production designers.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.