| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- The use of different colors are not important, because they simply took turns to mark the day with random markers.
- The colors are very important. Each one has its own meaning.
The calendar marks the date off the Island, since it really is Christmas time when Desmond calls Penny.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND
unless otherwise noted.