The Book Club is an informal group of Others who get together periodically to discuss a book that was selected by the meeting's host.
- Members include: Juliet, Amelia and Adam, among others.
- Ben was not invited to at least one meeting hosted by Juliet.
- Adam criticizes Juliet's reading selection, saying that Ben wouldn't even read it in the bathroom.
- Juliet tells Adam that it is her "all-time favorite" book. Later, when the Others are drawn outside by the mid-air breakup of Oceanic Flight 815, we see her clutching a book that appears to be authored by Stephen King, but the title is not visible.
Ben and Juliet
- Adam's criticism that Ben would disapprove of Juliet's selection indicates either that Ben is the regular host of the Book Club, or has some personal connection with Juliet such as roommate, boyfriend, husband or brother.
- More likely than a relationship between Juliet and Ben, this shows Adam's reverence for Ben and Juliet's displeasure with how Ben runs things (also apparent in the subtext of the final exchange between the two as Juliet leaves the observation room for Jack's cell)
- Adam and Juliet's discussion about Juliet's book choice could be a subtle commentary on Lost itself. During the dialogue, Juliet says something like, "And here I was thinking we have free will."
- The book looks to have the same cover as the book "Song of Susannah (The Dark Tower, Book 6)".
|This article/section is a stub|
This article/section is short and lacking information. You can help Lostpedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.