The Book Club is an informal group of Others who get together periodically to discuss a book that was selected by the meeting's host.
- Members include: Juliet, Amelia and Adam, among others.
- Ben was not invited to at least one meeting hosted by Juliet.
In "A Tale of Two Cities", Juliet hosts the meeting of the Book Club.
- Adam criticizes Juliet's reading selection, saying that Ben wouldn't even read it in the bathroom.
- Juliet tells Adam that it is one of her "favorite" books. Later, when the Others are drawn outside by the mid-air breakup of Oceanic Flight 815, we see her clutching a book that appears to be authored by Stephen King, but the title is not visible.
- Adam's criticism that Ben would disapprove of Juliet's selection indicates either that Ben is the regular host of the Book Club, or has some personal connection with Juliet such as roommate, boyfriend, husband or brother.
- Adam and Juliet's discussion about Juliet's book choice could be a subtle commentary on Lost itself. During the dialogue, Juliet says something like, "And here I was thinking we have free will."
|This article/section is a stub|
This article/section is short and lacking information. You can help Lostpedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.