The Book Club is an informal group of Others who get together periodically to discuss a book that was selected by the meeting's host.
- Members include: Juliet, Amelia and Adam, among others.
- Ben was not invited to at least one meeting hosted by Juliet.
- Adam criticizes Juliet's reading selection, saying that Ben wouldn't even read it in the bathroom.
- Juliet tells Adam that it is her "all-time favorite" book. Later, when the Others are drawn outside by the mid-air breakup of Oceanic Flight 815, we see her clutching a book with Stephen King's name written across the top.
- Screen captures from the episode have shown the book to be "Carrie".
Ben and Juliet
- Adam's criticism that Ben would disapprove of Juliet's selection indicates either that Ben is the regular host of the Book Club, or has some personal connection with Juliet such as roommate, boyfriend, husband or brother.
- Adam and Juliet's discussion about Juliet's book choice could be a subtle commentary on Lost itself. During the dialogue, Juliet says, "here I am, thinking free will still acutally exists on-"
- The book Carrie is potentially an allusion to Juliet's character. Perhaps she perceives herself as an outcast, like Carrie, and will get her revenge by assisting or joining the Lostaways.
- The art on the wall looks similar to that in the Staff station.
- Strange Resemblances:
- The man sitting next to the older woman looks vaguely similar to the policeman who released Jack from jail at the end of "A Tale of Two Cities".
- The African-American woman could be Bea Klugh, the Other who spoke to Michael during his captivity and was present at the Pala Ferry in the finale of Season 2.
|This article/section is a stub|
This article/section is short and lacking information. You can help Lostpedia by expanding it.