|This is a disambiguation page. A number of articles are associated with the title Boat. |
NOTE: If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Boat or ship may refer to:
- Black Rock, British slaving ship shipwrecked on the Island
- Kahana, freighter owned by Charles Widmore
- Elizabeth, sailboat that brought Desmond to the Island
- Our Mutual Friend (sailboat), Desmond Hume and Penny Widmore's sailboat
- Searcher, Penny's boat which rescued the Oceanic Six
- Bésixdouze, science expedition vessel of Danielle Rousseau
- The wrecked ship belonging to Claudia's people
- The Others' boats
- Outrigger canoes
- Helgus Antonius, container/hospital ship operated by the Hanso Foundation in The Lost Experience
- Christiane I, salvage boat that discovered the planted wreckage of Oceanic Flight 815
- Via Domus, sailboat used by Elliott to escape the Island in Lost: Via Domus
- Mr. Kwon's fishing boat in "...In Translation"
- Michael reminded Susan that she once told him she wanted to live on a boat in "Special"
- Shannon's boyfriend Bryan worked in a boatyard in "Hearts and Minds"
Ship, short for "relationship", may also refer to pairings.