| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- "Minnesota Metallurgy & Mining Co." is likely a play on the real-life Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Company, more commonly known as 3M.
- As part of Ben's story to Sayid included him owning a company that mined "non-metallic minerals" it is possible the real Henry Gale owned "MM&MC".
- The balloon was sent out by Charles Widmore as an attempt to find the Island.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND
unless otherwise noted.