|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Is the man being beaten by Charles Widmore.
- Arturo is important only to confirm theories that Tom is gay and serves no other purpose to the plot.
- Tom's meeting with Michael might be the last opportunity that the writers had to close up Tom's story.
- Arturo is an Other.
- Tom sent him outside when he was talking with Michael about the Island, but Arturo is a worker and Tom is an executive.
- Arturo asked, "Is this the guy who came at you with a champagne bottle?" and smiled before exiting. He had to have some reason to be aware of Tom's activities, including entertaining someone who tried to mug him.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.