Andrea Gabriel portrayed Nadia, a role played in every season of the series.
- Born and currently living in LA.
- She is part Iranian.
- Lived in NYC since she was 2, up to the year 2003.
- Both her parents are soap opera actors.
- Her debut in theatre came in It’s My Party and I’ll Die If I Want To with F. Murray Abraham.
- Portrayed her first Iraqi role on JAG; a young mother giving testimony about the American bombing of a residential area in Iraq, which according to Andrea, set the stage for the role of Nadia.
- Before supporting herself through acting, she had many side jobs as a salesgirl, a hostess and a cocktail waitress.
- Also worked as a screenwriter and an occasional director.
- Writes poetry, songs and short stories.
- Sings, plays piano and guitar.
- Not to be confused with the Children's book author and illustrator.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-ND unless otherwise noted.