Andrea Gabriel plays the role of Nadia.
- Born and currently living in LA.
- She is part Iranian.
- Lived in NYC since she was 2, up to the year 2003.
- Both her parents are soap opera actors.
- Her debut in theatre came in It’s My Party and I’ll Die If I Want To with F. Murray Abraham.
- Portrayed her first Iraqi role on JAG; a young mother giving testimony about the American bombing of a residential area in Iraq, which according to Andrea, set the stage for the role of Nadia.
- Before supporting herself through acting, she had many side jobs as a salesgirl, a hostess and a cocktail waitress.
- Also worked as a screenwriter and an occasional director.
- Writes poetry, songs and short stories.
- Sings, plays piano and guitar.
- Not to be confused with the Children's book author and illustrator.
- Has a sister, named Melissa.
- Has a cat named "Leo".
- Had a Yorkie named "Gypsy", while living with her parents.
- Currently, she is working on getting her play "Snow" on stage.
- Is one of only 8 actors to guest star in all of the first four seasons of Lost, along with John Terry, L. Scott Caldwell, Beth Broderick, Lillian Hurst, Mira Furlan, Billy Ray Gallion and M.C. Gainey.
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-NC-ND a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.